What Does MNC Mean?MNC means "Married, No Children" and "Mobile Network Code."
Image for MNC
When I write MNC, I mean this:
"Married, No Children"
Summary of Key Points
First Definition for MNCMNC means "Married, No Children." This is the most common definition for MNC on online dating sites, such as Craigslist, Tinder, Zoosk and Match.com, as well as in text messages and on adult chat forums.
|Definition:||Married, No Children|
4: Difficult To Guess
Second Definition for MNCMNC also means "Mobile Network Code." This is the most common definition for MNC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter:
|Definition:||Mobile Network Code|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of MNC Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.