What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does NID Mean?NID means "Never In Doubt."
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what NID means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"Never In Doubt" is the most common definition for NID on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Never In Doubt|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of NID Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?