What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does NPZ Mean?NPZ means "No Problems." The abbreviation NPZ is usually used as a response to someone saying thank you as an alternate way of saying "You're welcome," or as an affirmative response to a request (indicating you’re willing to carry out the request). For example:
- Mark: Can you put the worm on the hook for me?
- Lee: NPZ, mate. (Here, NPZ is a positive response to a request.)
- Karen: Thank you for the lovely flowers!
- Dean: NPZ. You are worth it. (Here, NPZ is a response to a thank you.)
- NPS (no problems)
- NP (no problem)
- NPAA (no problem at all)
- CAN DO (no problem)
- KNP (okay, no problem)
- NAP (not a problem)
- NOP (no problem)
- NPW (no problems)
Summary of Key Points"No Problems" is the most common definition for NPZ on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Adults and Teenagers
Image for NPZWhen I write NPZ, I mean this:
NPZ is a typical response to a request or a thank you.
Examples of NPZ in SentencesHere are examples of NPZ being used in a conversation:
- Tony: I know milk does a body good, but how much have you been drinking?
- Jordan: Charming!
- Tony: NPZ.
An Academic Look at NPZAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "En Pee Zed"), NPZ is an initialism abbreviation. These contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "You are welcome" or "no problems" instead of NPZ.
Example of NPZ Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?