What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does NTG Mean?NTG means "Nitroglycerine" or "Need To go."
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what NTG means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points
First Definition for NTGNTG means "Nitroglycerine." This is an official definition for NTG.
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Second Definition for NTGNTG also means "Need To go." This is the most common definition for NTG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter.
|Definition:||Need To go|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of NTG Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?