What Does PC4PC Mean?PC4PC means "Picture Comment For Picture Comment." The abbreviation PC4PC was made popular on the social media platform MySpace. PC4PC means that someone will make a comment on an image you've posted, in return for your comment on one they've posted. This sort of "comment trading" is seen as a way to increase the popularity of a user's profile.
PC4PC is used in the same way as the abbreviation C4C ("Comment For Comment").
Image for PC4PC
When I write PC4PC, I mean this:
My pictures have comments, therefore I am.
Summary of Key Points"Picture Comment for Picture Comment" is the most common definition for PC4PC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Picture Comment for Picture Comment|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of PC4PC in SentencesHere are examples of PC4PC being used in conversations:
- Marcia: Did you see my holiday photos on Facebook?
- Chelsea: Yeah, did you see mine? PC4PC?
- Charlotte: Why did you leave that comment on my blog?
- Craig: Remember the one you left on mine last week? PC4PC. That's how it works.
An Academic Look at PC4PCThe abbreviation PC4PC is an "internet slang term" used to represent the sentence "I will comment on your picture if you comment on mine" (or vice versa).
Example of PC4PC Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoT4T (Tit For Tat) RTF (Return The Favour) RFC (Request For Comment) OOTC (Obligatory On-Topic Comment)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.