What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does QUID Mean?QUID means "British Pound Sterling."
The term QUID is used throughout the UK as slang for "pound" (i.e., the pound sterling, the official currency of the UK). For example:
- Can you lend me five QUID?
- It costs ten QUID to get in, but the first drink is included.
- I can't believe you paid five hundred QUID for that!
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what QUID means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"British Pound Sterling" is the most common definition for QUID on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||British Pound Sterling|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of QUID Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?