What Does QUID Mean?QUID means "British Pound Sterling." It is used throughout the UK as slang for "pound" (i.e., the pound sterling, the official currency of the UK). For example:
- Can you lend me five QUID?
- It costs ten QUID to get in, but the first drink is included.
- I can't believe you paid five hundred QUID for that!
Image for QUID
When I write QUID, I mean this:
"British Pound Sterling"
Summary of Key Points"British Pound Sterling" is the most common definition for QUID on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||British Pound Sterling|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of QUID Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCurrency Symbols List of Cryptocurrency Terms BRASS (money, prostitute) BREAD (money) CHIPS (money) DINERO (money (Spanish)) HIT A LICK (get a lot of money quickly, steal from an easy target) KNOT (roll of money) OPM (other people's money) WOTAM (waste of time and money)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.