What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does RAGE FARMING Mean?Rage Farming means "Posting Inflammatory Content Online in Order to Provoke a Hostile Response."
The term rage farming is used to refer to the tactic of posting content online in order to provoke outrage and cause controversy. Rage farming is used to increase user response.
Rage farming differs from rage baiting, which involves posting content in order to provoke a supportive response from the poster's own followers.
Image for RAGE FARMINGWhen I write RAGE FARMING, I mean this: Rage farming is used to provoke a response from opponents.
Summary of Key Points"Posting Inflammatory Content Online to Provoke a Hostile Response" is the most common definition for RAGE FARMING on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Posting Inflammatory Content Online to Provoke a Hostile Response|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of RAGE FARMING Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what RAGE FARMING means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?