What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does RIFRAF Mean?RIFRAF means "Poor or uneducated people (derogatory)".
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what RIFRAF means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Image for RIFRAFWhen I write RIFRAF, I mean this: "Poor or uneducated people (derogatory)"
Summary of Key Points"Poor or uneducated people (derogatory)" is the most common definition for RIFRAF on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Poor or uneducated people (derogatory)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of RIFRAF Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?