What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does ROACH Mean?ROACH means "The tip of a joint (drugs)".
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what ROACH means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Image for ROACHWhen I write ROACH, I mean this: A roach is a piece of rolled-up paper or a filter in the end of a joint or cigarette.
Summary of Key Points"The tip of a joint (drugs)" is the most common definition for ROACH on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||The tip of a joint (drugs)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Example of ROACH Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?