What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does ROLL TIDE Mean?ROLL TIDE is a multi-use catchphrase for Alabamans.
The phrase Roll Tide is used throughout the US state of Alabama as a multi-use catchphrase.
Originally a chant for University of Alabama athletics teams, especially football, Roll Tide has developed into an everyday greeting and an exclamation or interjection that can fill any gap in a conversation or end a meeting or conversation.
Alabama Roll Tide Commercial
Image for ROLL TIDEWhen I write ROLL TIDE, I mean this: "Alabama Multi-Use Catchphrase"
Summary of Key Points"Alabama Multi-Use Catchphrase" is the most common definition for ROLL TIDE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Alabama Multi-Use Catchphrase|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of ROLL TIDE Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what ROLL TIDE means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?