What Does SAHW Mean?SAHW means "Stay at Home Wife."
The abbreviation SAHW is used to refer to a wife who stays at home to take care of her children while her partner goes to work.
A SAHW may also be referred to as a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) (pronounced "sam").
A dad who stays home to look after the kids is known as a SAHD (Stay At Home Dad) (pronounced "sad").
Image for SAHW
When I write SAHW, I mean this:
"Stay at Home Wife"
Summary of Key Points"Stay at Home Wife" is the most common definition for SAHW on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Stay at Home Wife|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of SAHW Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSWANK (blatantly luxurious, second wife and no kids, single woman and no kids) WA (Washington state, Western Australia, WhatsApp, wife alert,) WIFEY (girlfriend described as wife material) WOS (wife over shoulder) YM (Yahoo! Messenger, your mom, yummy mummy)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.