What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does SFLR Mean?SFLR means "Sorry For Late Reply/Response."
The abbreviation SFLR is used in text messaging to mean "Sorry For Late Reply" or "Sorry For Late Response." It is an efficient and polite way to acknowledge a delay in responding to a message.
SFLR can be used interchangeably with the abbreviation SLR ("Sorry, Late Reply/Response").
Image for SFLRWhen I write SFLR, I mean this: SFLR is a polite way to restart a written conversation.
Summary of Key Points"Sorry for Late Reply" is the most common definition for SFLR on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Sorry for Late Reply|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of SFLR in SentencesHere are examples of SFLR being used in written conversations:
- Toni: Hey, SFLR. I got caught up at work.
- Jordan: That's ok. It's busy out there today.
- Toni: I didn't have my phone with me. SFLR.
- Jordan: I wondered why you didn't reply as quickly as normal.
An Academic Look at SFLRSFLR is normally used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). It is not typically used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
SFLR is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Ess Eff El Ar). However, SLFR is not often spoken using its letters. It is used more for efficiency in writing, rather than for efficiency in speech.
Example of SFLR Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what SFLR means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?