What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does TTTTY Mean?TTTTY means "Time to Talk to You." TTTTY rose to prominence when the phrase appeared in the 2001 Columbia Pictures film "Not Another Teen Movie" which parodies the teen-movie genre. TTTTY (in this case expressed as "T to the fourth, power Y") was used in the script to mock the overuse of abbreviations by teenagers to appear cool. TTTTY is usually only used as an ironic reference to the film to add comedy effect to a conversation.
Image for TTTTYWhen I write TTTTY, I mean this: Taken from the the film "Not Another Teen Movie," TTTTY means "Time to talk to you."
Summary of Key Points"Time to Talk to You" is the most common definition for TTTTY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Time to Talk to You|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of TTTTY in SentencesHere is an example of TTTTY being used in a conversation:
- Sandy: Hey! I need TTTTY.
- Jack: Stop quoting lines from films, especially bad ones!
An Academic Look at TTTTYTTTTY is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Tee Tee Tee Tee Wye). (Initialisms contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "Can I talk with you?" or "Can we talk?" instead of TTTTY.
Example of TTTTY Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what TTTTY means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?