What Does VOMIT Mean?VOMIT is an expression of disgust.
When used as a slang word, VOMIT is an exclamation of disgust. For example:
- Toni: I got so drunk that I spent half the night necking with Lee.
- Jo: VOMIT!
- Sam: I love pineapple and anchovies on pizza.
- Ali: VOMIT!
Image for VOMIT
When I write VOMIT, I mean this:
"Expression of Disgust"
Summary of Key Points"Expression of Disgust" is the most common definition for VOMIT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Expression of Disgust|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at VOMITWhen used as an expression of disgust, VOMIT is a slang word. Slang refers to words, phrases and uses of language that are regarded as very informal and which are often restricted to a special context or a particular group of users.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?The use of VOMIT to express disgust long pre-dates the digital era.
Example of VOMIT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoWays to Say I Love You BARF (to vomit) BOOT (an inexperienced person, to vomit) CARPE (vomit, throw up) CHUNDER (to vomit) EW (electronic warfare, exclamation of disgust) EWW (exclamation of disgust) MINGING (horrible or disgusting) SKEEVE (disgusting or creepy)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.