What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does YBW Mean?YBW means "You've Been Warned."
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what YBW means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Image for YBWWhen I write YBW, I mean this: "You have been warned!"
Summary of Key Points"You've Been Warned" is the most common definition for YBW on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||You've Been Warned|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of YBW Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?