YELLOW FEVER (Dating Term)
What Does YELLOW FEVER Mean?YELLOW FEVER means "Obsession with Dating Asian Partners."
Yellow fever is a racist term used to refer to a strong desire experienced by some people (usually white men) to date partners of Asian origin.
Image for YELLOW FEVER
When I write YELLOW FEVER, I mean this:
"Obsession with Dating Asian Partners"
Summary of Key PointsYELLOW FEVER means "Obsession with Dating Asian Partners." This is the most common meaning for YELLOW FEVER on online dating sites, such as Craigslist, Tinder, Zoosk and Match.com, as well as in texts and on chat forums.
|Obsession with Dating Asian Partners
Adults and Teenagers
Example of YELLOW FEVER Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDating Abbreviations, Acronyms & Slang Terms Saying I Love You DIGITAL BLACKFACE (use of bame memes by white people) MUDSHARK (white woman who dates black men) MWC (married white couple) PUMA (woman who dates younger men) TRAW (thick, rich and white) WASP (white Anglo-Saxon protestant) WHITESPLAIN (a white person condescendingly explaining racial issues to a member of an ethnic minority)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.