What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does yuubinkyoku Mean?Yuubinkyoku means Post Office. It also appears in the following:
- Tokuteiyuubinkyoku (special post office)
- Futsuuyuubinkyoku (ordinary post office)
- Kaniyuubinkyoku (basic post office)
- 郵 = mail, stagecoach stop
- 便 = convenience
- 局 = affair, bureau, board, conclusion, office
Image for yuubinkyokuWhen I write yuubinkyoku, I mean this: Yuubinkyoku means "mail convenience office" (or post office).
Summary of Key PointsHere is some more information about yuubinkyoku (郵便局):
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Example of yuubinkyoku Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?