14643 (Dating Term)
What Does 14643 Mean?14643 means "I Will Always Love You."
The number 14643 is a numeronym representing the number of letters in each word of the phrase "I will always love you." It is made up as follows:
- I (1).
- Will (4).
- Always (6).
- Love (4).
- You (3).
- Sam: You are the light of my life. 14643.
- Ali: And you are my reason to live, baby. 14643.
- Jo: You are so special to me. 14643.
- Sam: Are you drunk again.
- Les: I'm sorry it has to end this way.
- Lee: 14643.
Numeronyms beginning with 14 feature widely in declarations of love. There is the straightforward 143 ("I love you"). Others include:
- 1432 (I love you too).
- 14344 (I love you very much).
- 143 637 (I love you always and forever).
- 1437 (I love you forever).
Image for 14643
When I write 14643, I mean this:
14643 is (probably!) a declaration of undying love.
Summary of Key Points"I Will Always Love You" is the most common definition for 14643 on online dating sites, such as Craigslist, Tinder, Zoosk, and Match.com, as well as in texts and on chat forums. Here's more:
|Definition:||I Will Always Love You|
|Type:||Internet Slang Term|
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at 1464314643 is a numeronym, which is a term made up of just numbers.
Numeronyms were used long before the digital era. Many of the early numeronyms, were written on the envelopes of letters between lovers. They were often a coded message between the sender and the recipient, thought to allow secret expressions of love or passion.
Example of 14643 Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDigital Dating Abbreviations, Acronyms & Slang Terms Creating Heart Symbols <2 (almost in love) <3 (love) <333 (lots of love) <3U (love you) <4 (more than love) 246437 (love is a miracle) LOVE (listen, observe, value, embrace)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.