What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does 637 Mean?637 means "always and forever." It is the number of letters in each word.
637 is classified a numeronym (a term made up of just numbers). Numeronyms were used long before the digital era. Many of the early numeronyms, like 637 and 143 (I Love You), were written on the envelopes of love letters. They were often a coded message between the sender and the recipient. Their purpose was to allow expressions of love without stuffy, "Victorian" parents being aware.
637 is often seen with 143. For example:
- 143 637 (I love you always and forever.)
- 143 637 823 247 (I love you always and forever, thinking of you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.)
Video Summarizing 637Here's a short video explaining how 637 is used with other numeronyms (e.g., 143, 247):
Summary of Key Points"Always and Forever" is the most common definition for 637 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Always and Forever (number of letters in each word)|
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for 637When I write 637, I mean this:
637 = always and forever
Examples of 637 in SentencesHere is an example of 637 being used in a conversation:
- Tony: <3 U 4 8
- Jordan: What?
- Tony: It's "I love you for eternity."
- Jordan: How?
- Tony: <3 (a heart icon), U (you) 4 (for) 8 (infinity sign)
- Jordan: 8 isn't an infinity sign!
- Tony: It is if you stand it up.
- Tony: 143 637.
- Tony: That's I love you always and forever.
- Jordan: I think you're becoming bit of stalker.
An Academic Look at 637637 is classified a numeronym. Numeronyms are terms made up of just numbers.
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of 637 Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?