What Does ADED Mean?ADED means "All Day Every Day." The abbreviation ADED is typically used with the meaning "All Day Every Day" to indicate that the speaker enjoys doing something so much that they would like to do it all of the time. However, ADED can also be used with negative connotations, to indicate that the speaker has to endure something that they do not enjoy. For example:
- I could eat this ice cream ADED. (Here, ADED expresses pleasure.)
- I have to do this sort of cr*p ADED. (Here, ADED expresses displeasure.)
Image for ADED
When I write ADED, I mean this:
ADED is the same as 24/7 or all of the time.
Summary of Key Points"All Day Every Day" is the most common definition for ADED on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||All Day Every Day|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of ADED in SentencesHere are examples of ADED being used in conversations:
- Tony: Do you want to come to the beach again tomorrow?
- Jordan: Too right! I could hang out there ADED!
- Tony: You working again on Sunday?
- Jordan: Man, I'm working ADED.
An Academic Look at ADEDAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Ay Dee Ee Dee"), ADED is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
ADED is typically used as an adverb of time. An adverb of time modifies a verb to describe when the verb occurs. For example:
- He's playing on that console ADED. (Here, ADED emphasizes that the verb (playing) occurs all of the time.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said something like "24/7" or "All Day Every Day" instead of using the abbreviation ADED.
Example of ADED Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.