What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does AFAIAC Mean?AFAIAC means "As Far As I Am Concerned." The abbreviation AFAIAC is typically used to introduce a statement to make it clear the statement is a personal opinion or to express disinterest in a subject. For example:
- AFAIAC there will never be another team like the Jets. (Here, AFAIAC expresses personal opinion.)
- AFAIAC she can do whatever she likes. I'm so over her! (Here, AFAIAC expresses disinterest.)
Image for AFAIACWhen I write AFAIAC, I mean this: AFAIAC means I am right.
Summary of Key Points"As Far As I Am Concerned" is the most common definition for AFAIAC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||As Far As I Am Concerned|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of AFAIAC in SentencesHere are examples of AFAIAC being used in conversations:
- Louis: AFAIAC alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers.
- Toni: AFAIAC I wouldn't take him back if he begged me to.
- Paulo: Really? AFAIAC you're a liar.
An Academic Look at AFAIACAFAIAC is used like an adverb of concession, which is similar in meaning to "although this is just my view." When placed at the start of a sentence, an adverb of concession (or any adverbial phrase) is often followed by a comma to separate it from the main clause. However, in text speak or in online chat forums, this comma is usually omitted for brevity.
AFAIAC is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Aay Eff Aay Eye Aay Cee), but as this is harder to say than "As far as I am concerned," it is not often uttered using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation AFAIAC is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "As Far As I Am Concerned" instead of using the abbreviation AFAIAC.
Example of AFAIAC Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what AFAIAC means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?