What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does ATM Mean?ATM (At The Moment) is used to emphasize that something is occurring "now" (i.e., at the time of sending the message).
Image for ATMWhen I write ATM, I mean this: The image shows a clock to respresent the current moment.
Summary of Key Points" Automated Teller Machine " is the most common definition for ATM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||At the Moment|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of ATM in SentencesHere are some examples of ATM being used in sentences:
- We're driving ATM. Text me in 10 minutes.
- Are you in class ATM? I need to see you.
An Academic Look at ATMATM is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Ay Tee Em). Initialisms contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words.
ATM is an adverb of time. It modifies a verb to describe when the verb occurs. Due to its meaning, ATM can only be used in the present tense. For example:
- We're driving ATM. (Here, ATM emphasizes that the verb (are driving) is occurring now.)
Example of ATM Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what ATM means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?