What Does BABY BOOMERS Mean?Baby Boomers (often referred to simply as "Boomers") are the generation born during the post—World War II baby boom (generally accepted as between 1946 and 1964).
Baby Boomers were preceded by the Silent Generation and followed by Generation X (Gen X).
BABY BOOMERS are typically parents of children born in the latter part of Gen X and Millennials.
Image for BABY BOOMERS
When I write BABY BOOMERS, I mean this:
"Generation Born during the Post—World War II Baby Boom"
Summary of Key Points"Generation Born during the Post—World War II Baby Boom" is the most common definition for BABY BOOMERS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about BABY BOOMERS.
|Generation Born during the Post—World War II Baby Boom
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of BABY BOOMERS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.