What Does BALANCE Mean in a Text?BALANCE means "Harmonization of Characteristics" (Gaming Term).
In gaming, the term BALANCE refers to the "Harmonization of Characteristics" of a game. BALANCE is designed to ensure that the strengths of each character or strategy are offset by a proportional drawback in another area to prevent domination by one character or approach.
When it becomes apparent that a game is imbalanced, designers will often apply BUFFs or DEBUFFs in an attempt to restore BALANCE.
Image for BALANCE
When I write BALANCE, I mean this:
"Harmonization of Characteristics"
Summary of Key Points"Harmonization of Characteristics" is the most common definition for BALANCE on gaming apps, such as Discord and TeamSpeak, as well as on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about BALANCE:
|Harmonization of Characteristics
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Examples of BALANCE in SentencesHere is an example of BALANCE being used in conversation:
- Tina: This level is so easy. There's nothing that can match my speed or strength.
- Kate: I think that it is out of BALANCE.
Example of BALANCE Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.