What Does BEERFIE Mean in a Text?BEERFIE means "A Selfie With A Beer."
A BEERFIE is a photograph someone has taken of themselves (i.e., a “Selfie”) holding a beer or other alcoholic drink. The aim of a BEERFIE is usually to show that the subject is having a great time.
Image for BEERFIE
When I write BEERFIE, I mean this:
BEERFIEs are typically taken to show that the sender is having a great time.
Summary of Key Points"A Selfie With A Beer" is the most common definition for BEERFIE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|A Selfie With A Beer
|Slang Word (Jargon)
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Examples of BEERFIE in SentencesHere are examples of BEERFIE being used in conversations:
- Aaron: Did you have a good time last night?
- Bob: I've only just got back! Did you get the BEERFIE I sent you?
An Academic Look at BEERFIEAs it is formed by merging two words into one, BEERFIE is classified as a portmanteau word. BEERFIE is formed by amalgamating the words beer and selfie.
Example of BEERFIE Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.