What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does BLEM Mean?BLEM means to be "High on Cannabis." The word BLEM is thought to be derived from the Jamaican patois language.
BLEM is also a song title from Canadian R&B artist Drake's "More Life" album, which is about attempts to convince a woman not to keep going back to her ex-partner. It contains the following lyrics:
- I need you to stop runnin' back to your ex, he's a wasteman.
- I wanna know, how come we can never splash and stay friends?
- I'm blem for real, I might just say how I feel.
Image for BLEMWhen I write BLEM, I mean this: BLEM means to be high on cannabis
Summary of Key Points"High on Cannabis" is the most common definition for BLEM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||High on Cannabis|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of BLEM in SentencesHere are examples of BLEM being used in conversations:
- Jez: Dude, you look well wasted.
- Shaun: I am so BLEM right now.
- Kelly: Friday night and it's party time!
- Lauren: BLEM time, baby!
An Academic Look at BLEMBLEM is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word).
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "stoned" or "high" instead of BLEM.
Example of BLEM Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?