What Does Blues Mean?Blues means "Opioid Drug."
Blues is a nickname for the opioid drug Oxycodone, a painkilling medication sold under the brand names Roxicodone and OxyContin.
Blues create a sensation of euphoria and are widely used as a substitute for heroin. They are highly addictive and can be lethal if abused.
For a glossary of drug-related terms, check out our drugs page.
Image for Blues
When I write Blues, I mean this:
Blues is a nickname for the opioid drug Oxycodone (Roxicodone and OxyContin).
Summary of Key Points"Opioid Drug" is the most common definition for Blues on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Blues Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBROWN (heroin) DOG FOOD (heroin) HOP (heroin) HORSE (heroin) JELLY ROLL (genitalia, heroin) SMACK (heroin)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.