What Does BROWN Mean?BROWN means "Heroin."
BROWN is a nickname for heroin, a highly-addictive opioid drug made from morphine.
Other slang terms for heroin include: drugs page.
Image for BROWN
When I write BROWN, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Heroin" is the most common definition for BROWN on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BROWN Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCLUB DRUG (group of drugs used to heighten sensory perceptions and reduce inhibitions) BLUES (opioid drug) COPIUM (fictional drug that helps with coming to terms with a situation) DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration (US)) FANTASY (ghb (club/date-rape drug)) ONION (ounce (drugs)) SKITTLES (drugs) TRAP HOUSE (house at which drugs are manufactured or sold)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.