What Does CLWY Mean?CLWY means "Can't Live without You." The abbreviation CLWY is a very affectionate way of saying your love for someone is so strong, it would be impossible for you to survive with out them.
Used figuratively, CLWY is a sweet phrase of endearment, but it can also be used literally.(If you think these words are being used in their literal sense, tell somebody in authority.)
Of note, American electronica project Owl City recorded a song called "Can't Live Without You" in 2015.
Image for CLWY
When I write CLWY, I mean this:
CLWY means "I can't live without you."
Summary of Key Points"Can't Live without You" is the most common definition for CLWY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Can't Live without You|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of CLWY in SentencesHere are examples of CLWY being used in conversations:
- Renee: How much do you love me?
- Mo: To tell the truth, I don't think I CLWY.
- Tanya: It's not you, it's me.
- Tom: Don't dump me, I CLWY.
An Academic Look at CLWYCLWY is used like a declarative sentence (i.e., a statement) with the meaning "I can't live without you."
Example of CLWY Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoILYWAMH (I Love You With All My Heart) 4221 (4ever 2gether 2love 1another) 143 (I Love You (the number of letters in each word)) BISLY (But I Still Love You) ILUSM (I Love You So Much) ILYF (I'll Love You Forever) ILYSDM (I Love You So Damn Much) IWALY (I Will Always Love You) LUA (Love You Always) LYAAF (Love You Always And Forever) LYTD (Love You To Death) TLND (True Love Never Dies) Using the heart symbols
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.