What Does COED Mean?COED means "Coeducational".
Coeducational education systems are those in which both men and women attend the same institution or classes.
Image for COED
When I write COED, I mean this:
"Coeducational (both male and female)"
Summary of Key Points"Coeducational" is the most common definition for COED on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Coeducational (both male and female)|
|Type:||Acronym and Abbreviation|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of COED Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoWays to say I Love You Text-Speak using Numbers DARE (drug abuse resistance education) FAFSA (free application for federal student aid) NEET (not in education, employment or training) SPED (special education) UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) VALORED (value oriented education)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.