What Does Valored Mean?Valored means "Value Oriented Education."
The acronym Valored refers to a concept developed by the Indian organisation PADI (Education for a Just Humane Society) to promote meaningful, relevant and effective education to all children in villages throughout the country. Valored's aim is to ensure that rural education is child centred in its planning, methodology and implementation, and that the subjects taught are value oriented.
Further details can be found on the Valored website.
Image for Valored
When I write Valored, I mean this:
Valored is a concept for primary education in India.
Summary of Key Points"Value Oriented Education" is the most common definition for Valored online and on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about Valored:
|Definition:||Value Oriented Education|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Valored Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCOED (Coeducational (Both Male and Female)) DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) GED (General Educational Development) IEP (Individualised Education Program) NEA (National Education Association) UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific And Cultural Organization)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.