What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does CROSSPOST Mean?CROSSPOST means "Post Same Content on Various Platforms or in Multiple Groups."
Crossposting (or cross posting) is the practice of posting the same content on different social media platforms or in different groups or threads on the same platform.
Users may cross post to give greater dissemination to valuable or interesting content, but the practice is often considered spamming.
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what CROSSPOST means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Image for CROSSPOSTWhen I write CROSSPOST, I mean this: "Post Same Content on Various Platforms or in Multiple Groups"
Summary of Key Points"Post Same Content on Various Platforms or in Multiple Groups" is the most common definition for CROSSPOST on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Post Same Content on Various Platforms or in Multiple Groups|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of CROSSPOST Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?