What Does DNP Mean?DNP means "Do Not Post."
The abbreviation DNP is used with the meaning "Do Not Post" as a warning that something that has been shared should not be posted to social media.
Image for DNP
When I write DNP, I mean this:
"Do Not Post"
Summary of Key Points"Do Not Post" is the most common definition for DNP on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Do Not Post|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of DNP Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDating Terms Text-Speak with Numbers ABP (already been posted) AUP (another useless post) BUMP (bring up my post) CROSSPOST (post same content on various platforms or in multiple groups) FYP (fixed your post) MLYP (much like your post) QFP (quoted for posterity)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.