EAT MY SHORTS
What Does EAT MY SHORTS Mean?EAT MY SHORTS is a Rude Dismissal or Rebuke.
The phrase "eat my shorts" is a catchphrase of cartoon character Bart Simpson. It is used as a rude or irreverent dismissal. For example:
- If you think I am going to clean up your mess, you can eat my shorts.
- I was suspended for telling the principal he could eat my shorts.
Image for EAT MY SHORTS
When I write EAT MY SHORTS, I mean this:
"Rude Dismissal or Rebuke"
Summary of Key Points"Rude Dismissal or Rebuke" is the most common definition for EAT MY SHORTS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|EAT MY SHORTS|
|Definition:||Rude Dismissal or Rebuke|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of EAT MY SHORTS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBYE FELICIA (a dismissive goodbye) BURNT (caught out, high, infected, insulted, rejected) CHIRP (insult) EI (eat it) FLAME (to insult) PFF (expression of disagreement or dismissal, pro football focus)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.