What Does EVOO Mean?EVOO means "Extra Virgin Olive Oil."
The abbreviation EVOO is often seen on menus in restaurants (especially Mediterranean-themed restaurants) with the meaning "Extra Virgin Olive Oil."
EVOO indicates that the ingredients of the dish include oil obtained from the first cold press of the olives. It is an indication of the process by which the olive oil was obtained not an indication of the quality of the olives.
Image for EVOO
When I write EVOO, I mean this:
"Extra Virgin Olive Oil"
Summary of Key Points"Extra Virgin Olive Oil" is the most common definition for EVOO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of EVOO Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCANOLA (Canada oil low acid) FDA (food and drug administration) FAO (food and agricultural organization, for the attention of) FDA (food and drug administration) GRUB (food) GRULE (poor quality food) HQF (high quality food) MSG (monosodium glutamate (food additive))
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.