What Does FOTB Mean?FOTB means "Fresh off the Boat (see also FOB)".
Image for FOTB
When I write FOTB, I mean this:
"Fresh off the Boat (see also FOB)"
Summary of Key Points"Fresh off the Boat (see also FOB)" is the most common definition for FOTB on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Fresh off the Boat (see also FOB)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of FOTB Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.