What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does FURRY Mean?A FURRY is a person interested in animals given human characteristics.
The term FURRY is used to refer to people who are fans of anthropomorphic characters (i.e., animals that have been given human characteristics, such as speaking, walking on two legs, and wearing clothes).
Famous anthropomorphic characters include Mickey mouse, Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, and Scooby Doo.
Many FURRIES use a fursona (i.e., a personalized animal avatar) to represent them online.
Image for FURRYWhen I write FURRY, I mean this: "Person Interested in Animals Given Human Characteristics"
Summary of Key Points"Person Interested in Animals Given Human Characteristics" is the most common definition for FURRY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Person Interested in Animals Given Human Characteristics|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of FURRY Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what FURRY means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?