What Does GRAIL Mean?GRAIL means "Sought-After Item."
GRAIL is a slang term which is used to refer to an item which is much sought after.
The use of GRAIL is particularly common amongst collectors of sneakers.
GRAIL is similar in meaning and use to HG ("Holy Grail").
Image for GRAIL
When I write GRAIL, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Sought-After Item" is the most common definition for GRAIL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, especially amongst collectors of sneakers.
Adults and Teenagers
Example of GRAIL Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBEATER (old car of little value) BEATERS (old sneakers) BRED (black and red) DS (dead stock, darling son, directing staff) EUC (excellent used condition) FASHIONISTA (designer or producer of high fashion, person obsessed with fashion) GC (gay couple, good call, good condition, group chat) HYPEBEAST (a fashion victim) MINT (pristine condition) MISB (mint in sealed box (condition)) VGC (very good condition) YEEZY (Kayne West)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.