What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does INTK Mean?INTK means "I Need To Know."
The abbreviation INTK is used with the meaning "I Need To Know" as a request for information or for clarification. While INTK is typically used as a straightforward request, it can also imply a sense of urgency or need. As such, INTK can be considered demanding (especially when followed by the word "now" or something similar). For example:
- INTK if you are coming tonight, so I can arrange the taxi. (Here, INTK is a straightforward request for information.)
- INTK now if you are coming. (Here, INTK is a demand for an immediate answer.)
Image for INTKWhen I write INTK, I mean this: INTK. (I really do!)
Summary of Key Points"I Need To Know" is the most common definition for INTK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||I Need To Know|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of INTK in SentencesHere are examples of INTK being used in conversations:
- Shazza: I'll be there when I'm there.
- Dean: INTK when, so I can avoid you.
- Kim: Why should I tell you when I'm going to hit the button?
- Donald: INTK so I can press mine first.
An Academic Look at INTKINTK can be used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement) or used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
INTK is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Eye En Tee Kay). However, it is not often uttered using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation INTK is for efficiency in writing rather than efficiency in speech.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "I Need To Know" instead of using INTK.
Example of INTK Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?