What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does IYKYK Mean?IYKYK means "If You Know, You Know."
The abbreviation IYKYK is widely used on social media and in group chats with the meaning "If You Know, You Know," to indicate that a post or message will mean something to some readers, but not to others.
IYKYK is often used with a hashtag (#IYKYK) to tag a picture or post, especially on TikTok. For example:
- So that's where Jo's trousers got to! #IYKYK.
- Never mind what day it is, what year is it?! #IYKYK.
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what IYKYK means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"If You Know, You Know" is the most common definition for IYKYK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||If You Know, You Know|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of IYKYK Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?