What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does JGL Mean?Below are the most common meanings for JGL:
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt. JGL (as Joseph Gordon-Levitt is often called) is an American actor, singer and film dierctor. As a child star, he appeared in the films "A River Runs Through It" and "10 Things I Hate About You." He also played Tommy Solomon in the TV series "3rd Rock from the Sun."
- Just Get Lost. JGL (Just Get Lost) is used to end a conversation quickly and aggressively. However, it can also be used to end a round of friendly banter.
Summary of Key Points"Just Get Lost" is the most common definition for JGL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Adults and Teenagers
Image for JGLWhen I write JGL, I mean this:
JGL can mean "Joseph Gordon-Levitt" (US actor) or "Just Get Lost."
Examples of JGL in SentencesHere are examples of JGL being used in sentences:
- Have you seen "Dark Knight Rises" with JGL? (Here, JGL means "Joseph Gordon-Levitt.")
- Person A: You've lost weight. Your belt size has gone from equator to Tropic of Capricorn.
- Jordan: JGL (Here, JGL means "Just get lost.")
An Academic Look at JGLJGL is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Jay Gee Ell). (NB: Initialisms contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words.)
When JGL means "Joseph Gordon-Levitt," it is a noun. When it means "Just Get Lost," it is an imperative sentence, i.e., an order.
Second Definition for JGLThis meaning was also noted:
|Definition:||Just Get Lost|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of JGL Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoRDJ (Robert Downey Jr (actor))
BUZZ OFF (to go away) GIT (go away) STEP OFF (go away!)