What Does LIFE HACK Mean?LIFE HACK means "Trick, Technique Or Shortcut."
A LIFE HACK is a simple "Trick, Technique or Shortcut" that makes a task easier. Although the term probably originated amongst computer experts, it is now widely used to refer to small changes that are made to increase efficiency in any walk of life.
LIFE HACKs are popular themes of internet memes on social media and have spawned a host of blogs and vlogs.
Image for LIFE HACK
When I write LIFE HACK, I mean this:
"Trick, Technique Or Shortcut"
Summary of Key Points"Trick, Technique Or Shortcut" is the most common definition for LIFE HACK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about LIFE HACK:
|Trick, Technique Or Shortcut
|Internet Slang Term
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Examples of LIFE HACK in SentencesHere are examples of LIFE HACK being used in conversations:
- Ted: What's your favorite LIFE HACK?
- Joe: I put toothpaste on my food, so I don't have to clean my teeth after eating.
Example of LIFE HACK Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.