What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does LOWKEY Mean?LOWKEY means "Quiet, Understated or Discreet."
The term LOWKEY is used to refer to an event or activity that is carried out without much fanfare or ceremony. For example:
- We're having a few drinks at the weekend. It's just a LOWKEY get-together. You are all welcome.
- I'll have LOWKEY word with them when there's no-one else around. There's no point in causing a fuss.
- The cops maintained a very LOWKEY presence at the demonstration.
In formal use, LOWKEY is usually hyphenated (LOW-KEY). However, as a slang term it is more often typed as one word.
Summary of Key Points"Quiet, Understated, or Discreet" is the most common definition for LOWKEY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Quiet, Understated, Discreet|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of LOWKEY Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?