What Does MANA Mean in a Text?MANA means Unit of Magical Power in an online gaming context.
Used most often in the context of fantasy RPG (Role Playing Game), MANA (sometimes called MP) is common term for a unit of magical power. As a rule, the higher a player's MANA score, the more potent the player's spells.
Image for MANA
When I write MANA, I mean this:
"Unit of Magical Power"
Summary of Key Points"Unit of Magical Power" is the most common definition for MANA on online gaming forums.
|Unit of Magical Power
|Slang Word (Jargon)
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of MANA in SentencesHere is an example of MANA being used in an online conversation:
- Jack: My spells aren't working!
- Janet: You've got a low MANA score. You need to get that really high before you reach this level, otherwise you stand no chance against the coven of witches.
Example of MANA Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoOnline Gaming Terms The Use of Numbers in Text Speak What's the Purpose of a Hashtag? How to Spot Internet Grooming How to Spot a Drug User
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.