What Does MDEA Mean?MDEA means "Methylenedioxy-N-Ethylamphetamine (Eve)".
The abbreviation MDEA stands for "Methylenedioxy-N-Ethylamphetamine," a psychoactive drug which is colloquially known as "Eve." MDEA is used recreationally in a similar manner to MDMA (Ecstasy). However, the effects of MDEA are milder and do not last as long as those of Ecstasy.
"Methylenedioxy-N-Ethylamphetamine" is also abbreviated as MDE.
Image for MDEA
When I write MDEA, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Methylenedioxy-N-Ethylamphetamine (Eve)" is the most common definition for MDEA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about MDEA:
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of MDEA Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.