What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does METH Mean?METH means "Methamphetamine."
METH is a nickname for the illegal drug methamphetamine. There are a number of different forms of METH, which are generally distinguished by their appearance and perceived purity. They include:
- Crystal: A crystalline substance of translucent to white appearance. Crystal meth is the most potent form of methamphetamine, and is usually smoked or injected. Crystal meth is known by many names, including crys, clear, crank, and ice.
- Base: A waxy or oily substance, base meth can vary greatly in appearance, but is usually white, yellow, or brown in color. It is typically injected and sometimes swallowed. Base is known by various names, including pure, paste, and wax.
- Powder: Usually white or off-white in color, meth powder is the least potent form of methamphetamine. It is often mixed with other substances such as glucose. Powder can be snorted, injected, or swallowed.
- Pills: Meth powder is sometimes pressed into pills, which are known as speed and go fast.
Image for METHWhen I write METH, I mean this: There are a number of different forms of METH.
Summary of Key Points"Methamphetamine" is the most common definition for METH on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
An Academic Look at METHMETH is a contraction of the word methamphetamine, which is used as a slang word. Slang refers to words, phrases and uses of language that are regarded as very informal and which are often restricted to a special context or a particular group of users.
A contraction can use letters of the fully expanded word in sequence (as with METH). Other contractions, like Dr, use letters from the start and end of the fully expanded version. Contractions can also be formed by replacing a letter or letters with an apostrophe (e.g., can't).
Example of METH Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?