What Does OKI Mean?OKI means "Okay."
The slang term OKI is used as a light-hearted alternative to "Okay." Used in both texting and speech as a response to a question or statement, OKI implies agreement or understanding.
Other alternatives to OKAY include OKIE and OKIES.
Image for OKI
When I write OKI, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Okay" is the most common definition for OKI on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of OKI Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoLIST OF CORONAVIRUS TERMS (glossary page) LIST OF GAMING TERMS (glossary page) New ways to say I love you Text-speak using just numbers A list of dating terms
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.