What Does OWT Mean?OWT means "Anything."
OWT is a slang word most commonly used in parts of England to mean "Anything." For example:
- Toni: Do you know OWT about what's happening this weekend?
- Jo: No, nothing.
- Lee: What beer do you want?
- Sam: Get me OWT that's stronger than what you bought last week.
The opposite of OWT is NOWT ("Nothing").
Image for OWT
When I write OWT, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Anything" is the most common definition for OWT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of OWT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoAMA (against medical advice, ask me anything) AMAA (ask me almost anything) ATYS (anything you say) IYBTYBA (if you believe that, you'll believe anything) MTA (more than anything) NTTAWWT (not that there's anything wrong with that)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.