What Does PIG Mean?PIG means "Police Officer (derogatory)".
Image for PIG
When I write PIG, I mean this:
"Police Officer (derogatory)"
Summary of Key Points"Police Officer (derogatory)" is the most common definition for PIG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Police Officer (derogatory)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of PIG Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.