What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does RBV Mean?RBV means "Red Bull and Vodka." RBV is a caffeinated alcoholic cocktail consisting of the energy drink Red Bull and varying amounts of vodka, and is also known as a "Dirty Steve." RBV has become a popular drink in bars and nightclubs because the energy boost provided by the stimulants present in Red Bull enables clubbers to fight fatigue and party for longer.
Image for RBVWhen I write RBV, I mean this: The image shows a Red Bull and vodka cocktail.
Summary of Key Points"Red Bull and Vodka" is the most common definition for RBV on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Red Bull and Vodka|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of RBV in SentencesHere are examples of RBV being used in conversations:
- Tony: I am so tired. I may call it a night and go home.
- Jordan: You need some RBV to liven you up.
- Tony: We were drinking RBV last night. I barely got any sleep.
- Jordan: That is because of the stimulants in Red Bull.
An Academic Look at RBVAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Ar Bee Vee"), RBV is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Example of RBV Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what RBV means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?